I did it! I am still in shock :-) I went to a "Get Started Meeting" last night for the 3 Day Walk for the Cure and though I just went to get more information & to get my questions answered, I left a registered walker!! The meeting was great and they answered my questions & more. I have been wanting to do this ever since I saw the commercials on TV (heck the commercials make me cry!) a few years ago but never thought I could raise $2,300. Then Gloria passed away from her Breast Cancer on Christmas Day and it changed my way of thinking about this walk. Suddenly it wasn't something that I thought might be fun to do, suddenly it became something I had to do. I realized that yes, I can do this. I can raise $2,300. I can train for this even with 2 little kids tagging along everywhere I go. I need to do this and I am motivated!
So be warned... I will be knocking on your door for donations! :-)