Friday, June 10, 2011

22 more weeks...

22 more weeks. This week I am supposed to step it up a notch and walk more miles. That should be interesting since I have discovered that no matter what route I walk or how long I'm gone, it always seems to equal 3.1 miles. I am loving my walks though!! Of course finding the time to walk is so much easier said than done. I have two young kiddos and my house is absolutely chaotic in the mornings before work and in the evenings after work. I was told originally before I signed up for the walk that with kids, you learn to do whatever you can during the week and bust your butt on the weekend so that will be my game plan. However busting your butt on the weekend can mean waking up at 4 am to get to the training walks in time and I am in no way, shape or form, a morning person! However as I started to complain about how early it was... my husband reminded me of why I am doing this walk and guess what? Now I am no longer complaining about waking up so early :-) It's the least I can do.