Thursday, October 13, 2011

29 more days....

29 more days until my walk!! I. CANNOT. BELIEVE. IT!! I am sooooo excited and sooooo nervous! It is going to be fantastic, even if I am in complete pain & agony on that 3rd day. I started this walk because of my friend, Gloria who passed away from this horrible cancer and now I am also walking it in my friend Pamm's honor, who is fighting breast cancer right now. So it doesn't matter how much pain I am in that third day because I am doing this for them!

Side note: The Spectator Info on the http://www.the3day.org/ (under the Get Involved tab) is being updated often if you are interested. 2 weeks before the event they will post "Cheering Stations" where you can come out and cheer me on! I will need the motivation and I am begging you to come!  You can also mail me a letter (seriously when was the last time you wrote a real letter, it will be fun! hee hee)! If you have the time, I would love to get one. Here is the information from their website:

Send letters to:
3-Day for the Cure
ATTN: INSERT NAME OF PARTICIPANT
P.O. Box 1089
Chandler, AZ 85244


Envelopes only, please. No boxes or large packages. Mail must be postmarked no later than November 1st in order to ensure delivery at the 3-Day Camp Post Office. Please note: This address is not the actual location of camp, but a PO Box for mail delivery only. Any mail that is not received by the 3-Day by the date above or retrieved by the participant by November 27th will be destroyed

Luv you all!

Photobucket