I know some of you have asked about my friend Pamm and her diagnosis with breast cancer so I wanted to give you all an update! She has one more chemo treatment left (yay!!). She has lost most of her hair so she is keeping is shaved until chemo is over and she said she is never cutting her hair again because she misses it so much :-) Can you believe Pamm actually let me post a picture of her bald?! I was surprised too but it goes to show that she is proud of her fight & WINNING (as Charlie Sheen would say)! She is done with most of the reconstruction and the rest will be completed after chemo. Her doctors say she is doing great and she still goes to work every day. She really is an inspiration and this is proof of what a strong a woman she is. Side note: I have been stressing out about what to do with my hair during the 3 days I’m walking because as most of you probably don’t know (because I try like hell to hide it), I have this crazy curly hair! The thought of no plugs – meaning no flat irons or blow dryers after my showers – has put me into an utter panic that when people see my hair they will run the other way screaming. Pamm allowing me to post this picture & seeing it out there on her facebook has made me realize that my hair being curly is not the end of the world and I am being tad dramatic over the whole situation (me dramatic? never! ha). I realized that there will be women out walking with me who are bald and like Pamm, aren’t scared to show it!